Collagen food supplement
Discover our exclusive collaboration with Kure Bazaar, the nail expert: PINK GLOW is the perfect duo for more beautiful and stronger nails. A dietary supplement with benefits for the skin and hair thanks to the presence of marine collagen. To be used in duo with the Pink Glow nail polish, it leaves the nail clean, slightly pink and with the right amount of glow. With its pretty Aime x Kure Bazaar case, the duo can be taken everywhere!
- Stimulates the natural synthesis of collagen and hyaluronic acid
- Improves skin elasticity and texture
- Selenium helps in maintaining healthy nails
- Magnesium and vitamins B3, B5 and B6 helps in reducing tiredness
- You can easily incorporate its neutral flavor in your daily coffee, tea and smoothies, while coloring them with a pretty shade of pink!
- Prebiotics: “food” of probiotics, the favor the development of good bacterias in the intestines, therefore contributing to its global health.
- Magnesium: essential mineral, it helps to reduce fatigue and strengthen weakened nails
- Bamboo: stimulates collagen synthesis, brings minerals to cartilages.
- Vitamins complex: brings energy, reduces tiredness
- Selenium: antioxydant oligo-element, it contributes to maintain normal nails.
- Collagene : the collagen peptides that are used in Pink Glow are type 1, identical to the collagen found in our bones and skin. It is a natural bioactive ingredient in its purest form, non allergenic and containing more than 97% of protein.
14.15 g/day (about 2.5 rounded measuring spoons) diluted in a mug of warm water or plant-based milk (25 cl).
Important : a measuring spoon is provided.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Pregnant and nursing women are recommended to seek professional medical advice prior to taking supplements. Not recommended for long-term use. Not recommended for people with thyroid disorders, children and pregnant women. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Store in a dry place.
Pink Glow Ingredients (for 1 dose of 14.15 g): Marine hydrolysed collagen (fish) (10g); fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) (1.5g); magnesium glycerophosphate (magnesium: 130 mg providing 35% of RI* and phosphorus: 164 mg providing 23% of RI*); colouring: beetroot; extract of exudate and bamboo stem (Bambusa arundinacea) (500 mg); mixture of plant extracts [holy basil leaf extract (Ocimum tenuiflorum), spirulina whole plant extract (Arthrospira platensis), guava fruit extract (Psidium guajava), chlorella whole plant extract (Chlorella vulgaris), yeast extract (Saccharomyces cerevisae), mango fruit extract (Mangifera indica), shelled azuki bean extract (Vigna angularis), lemon rind extract (Citrus limon)] (100 mg)with added B vitamins (vitamin B1: 2.0 mg providing 182% of RI*, vitamin B2: 2.0 mg providing 143% of RI*, vitamin B3: 4.0 mg providing 25% of RI*, vitamin B5: 3.8 mg providing 63% of RI*, vitamin B6: 2.0 mg providing 143% of RI*, vitamin B8: 60 μg providing 120% of RI*, vitamin B9: 80.0 μg providing 40% of RI*, vitamin B12: 2.0 μg providing 80% of RI*); selenium-enriched yeast (selenium: 25 μg providing 45% of RI*).
* RI: Reference Intake
This list of ingredients is subject to change, please consult the packaging of the product purchased.
Nail polish: Butyl acetate, Ethyl acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl glycol/Trimellitic anhydride copolymer, Acetyl tributyl citrate, Alcohol, Stearalkonium bentonite, etocrylene, Diacetone alcohol, Aqua, Isopropyl alcohol, CI77891, Olea europea fruit oil, Ethyl acetate, Butyl acetate, Ricinus communis seed oil, Helianthus annuus seed oil, CI77742, Glycerin, Phosphoric acid, Sorbic acid, Citrus limon fruit extract, CI77491, Candida bombicola/Glucose/Methyl Rapeseedate ferment, CI19140, Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, Bambusa vulgaris sap extract, CI15850, CI77499, Tocopherol
What is the difference between Matcha Glow, Cacao Glow and Moccha Glow? Our four drinks have the same benefits: they improve the firmness and elasticity of the skin thanks to marine collagen. The presence of Selenium in Pink Glow helps to maintain a healthy nail. Magnesium and vitamins B3, B5 and B6 reduce tiredness.
Unlike our other collagen drinks, this one has a neutral flavour. You will therefore be able to combine it with all your preparations and drinks.
After how long will the results be visible? Clinical studies on the collagen used in our products show the first visible results after 6 weeks. You can therefore quickly feel the benefits on your skin, hair, ligaments and above all your nails!
Is this product available as a subscription? Yes, you can subscribe for 51€/month instead of 60€ without subscription.
What type of collagen is used? Type 1 collagen is used in all our collagen products including Matcha Glow, Cacao Glow and Moccha Glow