- SAVE €10.00
Balance & Glow
Hormone-related acne balance food supplement
A balanced intestinal flora is one of the secrets to helping women deal with hormonal fluctuations (most women suffer from hormonal disorders, the main trigger often being the dominance of oestrogen). In addition to the main action of probiotics, our new patented complex combines plants, adaptogens and antioxidants, to promote hormonal balance while fighting against oxidative stress which causes premature skin ageing.
Ideal for women with skin reactions linked to hormonal fluctuations : menstrual cycles, change or discontinuation of contraception, post partum, pre-menopause.
Balance & Glow can also be recommended for women with skin reactions linked to stress.
- Evening primrose is an omega 6 fatty acid that facilitates the production of prostaglandin, a substance that contributes to women's comfort, which women suffering from premenstrual syndrome often lack. Evening primrose oil is reputed to balance the production of oestrogen and progesterone.
- Chaste tree contributes to general well-being before and during the menstrual cycle. It helps to limit the discomforts associated with menopause and promotes hormonal balance.
- Broccoli extract contains a high concentration of diindolylmethane (DIM) and supports the liver during the neutralisation of "bad" oestrogens. This can help in the case of disorders associated with the menstrual cycle or menopause. It also promotes the proper functioning of the cell system.
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) is a powerful antioxidant also known as "the mushroom of eternal youth". This adaptogen helps to improve circulation, sleep quality and problems related to hormonal disorders as well as stress.
- Vitamin K2 and vitamin D3 are associated for their respective roles in calcium fixation in the bones. In fact, vitamin K ensures the transport and correct use of the calcium absorbed thanks to the action of vitamin D.
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, a micro-organism naturally present in the intestinal and vaginal flora, which restores and supports these two microbiota.
- Take 2 capsules per day
- Preferably on an empty stomach or if preferred during the course of breakfast or lunch
- Can be taken in combination with other AIME supplements
Store in a dry place away from light, at a temperature below 25°C. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. People with hypothyroidism or thyroid treatment, and those taking medication, should seek medical advice before use. Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women or women with a personal or family history of breast cancer. Not recommended for individuals receiving anti-coagulant therapy.
Ingredients for 2 capsules: Microencapsulated primrose oil (Oenothera biennis L.) (400 mg); capsule coat: hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, thickener: gellan gum; dry extract of chasteberry fruit (Vitex agnus-castus L.) (160 mg); dry extract of the aerial parts of broccoli (Brassica oleracea L. var. italica L.) (50 mg); ORGANIC reishi powder (Ganoderma lucidum) (50 mg); ORGANIC rice extract (Oryza sativa L.); inactivated strains of Lactobacillus rhamnosus (30 mg); anti-caking agent: magnesium carbonate; menaquinone-7 (vitamin K2) (22.5 μg, i.e. 30% of RI*); cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) (3 μg, i.e. 60% of RI*).
*RI: Reference Intake
EN : This list of ingredients is subject to change, please consult the packaging of the product purchased.
How to recognise hormonal acne? Hormonal fluctuations punctuate a woman's life: menstruation (which can lead to certain diseases: PCOS, endometriosis), stopping and/or changing contraceptives, pregnancy, post-partum, pre/menopause, etc. and this can all have consequences on the skin.
Most often :
- Your pimples are located around the chin and jawline.
- Inflammations may take the form of painful cysts rather than blackheads or whiteheads
- Your outbreaks occur once a month (in connection with your cycle) and/or in times of stress.
Who is Balance & Glow made for? It is ideal for women with skin reactions linked to hormonal fluctuations: cycle periods, changing or stopping contraception, post partum, pre-menopause.
I have acne, I take Pure Glow, should I take this new formula? Pure Glow is recommended for acne-prone skin and restores the intestinal flora to calm inflammation. If you have been taking it for a few weeks and/or have already had good results, there is no need to switch to Balancer & Glow as it may not address your problem. If, however, you have hormonal acne and Balancer & Glow is not sufficient to regulate your inflammation, you can take it in combination with Pure Glow.
Can I take Balance & Glow with my other AIME supplements? Yes, Balance & Glow can be combined with our other formulas.
What are the effects on hormones? Balance & Glow will regulate estrogen and progesterone levels, but will also promote the production of prostaglandin. Broccoli extract also supports the liver in the production, sorting and removal of hormones.
Does the formula work on pimples related to the menstrual cycle? Yes, pimples related to the menstrual cycle are the result of a hormonal imbalance. Our patented complex works directly on this imbalance.
Is this the right formula if I get acne on my chin when I'm stressed? If your acne recurs on your chin at the same time of your cycle, it is most likely hormonal and/or stress related. Balance & Glow will promote hormonal balance in order to limit your skin reactions and reishi, an adaptogen, will regulate stress and anxiety at the same time.
Is it effective when I stop taking the pill? Yes, when you stop taking the contraceptive pill, your body will need time to recover the "natural expression" of its hormones, Balance & Glow will support this process by providing a general well-being related to the fluctuations you will undergo. Broccoli extract in particular will help you to eliminate bad estrogens.
I have just given birth, can I take the formula? Yes, you can take it! However, if you are breast-feeding, you should ask your doctor's advice before starting the treatment.
Is it beneficial for menopausal women? Yes, the ingredients such as evening primrose, chaste tree and reishi will particularly help to balance your hormones by maintaining a comfortable daily routine.
Is it suitable for women with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)? Is it possible to combine hormonal treatment with Balance & Glow? The advice of your doctor is recommended.